This easy chili recipe packs slow-cooked flavor in under 30 minutes. Start with things you might already have in the cupboard—diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and onion—to create a knock-out meal with minimal prep. And, make sure to amp up your bowl with shredded cheese, sour cream, and green onion.
Slow-simmered in a special blend of spices, BUSH’S® Chili Beans are the key to giving your recipe even more chili flavor.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8*
- 1 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)**
- ¾ cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) chili seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH'S® Pinto Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH'S® Kidney Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup water
*Nutrition analysis assumes 8 servings.
**Can substitute ground beef for ground turkey. Note: this will slightly alter recipe nutrition contents.
- Cook beef and onion in large saucepan over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes, stirring several times.
- Chili may be topped with shredded cheese, sour cream or sliced green onions, if desired.