This elegant salad is ready in just 20 minutes. BUSH'S® Reduced Sodium Vegetarian Baked Beans add a delicious twist.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Reduced Sodium Vegetarian Baked Beans, drained
- 1 large (12 oz) head romaine lettuce, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 large hardboiled eggs, peeled and cut into 6 wedges
- 2 (5 oz) cans albacore tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 Tbsp salad dressing of choice (recommend Italian dressing)
- Divide lettuce evenly among four dinner plates
- Arrange eggs, tuna, beans and tomatoes on lettuce
- Top each salad with 1 tablespoon dressing and serve