A taco recipe doesn't get any easier than this. And everyone in your family will love the recipe variation using baked beans.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 12
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Original Baked Beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 12 taco shells
- Favorite taco toppings
- In skillet, cook ground beef until browned; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and baked beans. Bring to a boil and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or thoroughly heated.
- Spoon bean mixture into taco shells. Top with favorite toppings.