Lettuce leaves are used to wrap black beans and chives with a tangy brown rice and cheese mixture. Your guests may vary their wraps however they like! This appetizer is fun and easy.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (15 oz) BUSH'S® Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup crumbled plain low fat Feta or goat cheese
- 1/3 cup Fat-Free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped chives or green onions
- 12 large leaves Boston lettuce*
- Set black beans and chives in separate shallow bowls.
- Combine rice, salad dressing and cheese in small bowl. Scoop into third shallow bowl.
- Set leaves on plate and allow guests to create own lettuce wraps. **