Turn any meal into a party with this Southwest-style casserole made with one of our fan favorites: BUSH’S® Black Bean Fiesta™.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, deboned and chopped
- 1 ½ cups instant white or brown rice
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces) BUSH'S® Black Bean Fiesta™ Beans
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn and peppers, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups (16 ounces) Mexican Style shredded cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 9”x13” baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix the first six ingredients with 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Spread mixture evenly into baking dish and top with remaining one cup of cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.