Dip tortilla chips, veggies or crackers in this delicious guacamole dip made with tomatoes, avocados, cilantro and our tender Black Beans.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian and gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 9
- 1 can (15 oz) BUSH'S® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 diced avocados
- 3 chopped scallions
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Assorted dippers such as toasted whole wheat pita bread triangles or multi-grain tortilla chips
- Place avocados, scallions and lime juice into a large bowl.
- Mash avocados to a coarse puree.
- Stir in tomatoes, cilantro and beans.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with assorted dippers such as toasted whole wheat pita bread triangles or multi-grain tortilla chips.