Top sweet potatoes with BUSH'S® Bourbon & Brown Sugar Grillin' Beans®, diced apple, cheddar and bacon for a delicious meal.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: n/a
- 1 can (8.6 oz) BUSH'S® Bourbon & Brown Sugar Bean Pop-Top
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- Diced green apple
- Shredded cheese
- Bacon crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake potatoes for 45-60 minutes till fork-tender. I buy the microwave potatoes and follow the cooking instructions on the potatoes (7-14 minutes for 2 potatoes).
- While potatoes are baking or in microwave, mix pop-top can of Bourbon & Brown Sugar beans and diced apple in a bowl.
- Cut the potatoes in half. Scoop the filling onto each potato half and top with 1 tablespoon of your favorite shredded cheese and bacon crumbles.
- Eat as is or broil or microwave until cheese melts.