Love Buffalo wings? Then this dip is a must-try! BUSH'S® Pinto Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce add an extra zing.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Beans, Pinto Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp blue cheese dressing
- In a small bowl, mix water and starch, set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, sauté diced red bell pepper in olive oil until soft (3-5 minutes).
- To the sautéed peppers add buffalo sauce, blue cheese dressing, pinto beans and cornstarch mixture.
- Continue to cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens and bubbles around the edges of the pan.
- Blend in a food processor or using a hand blender.