Cannellini Beans and cream cheese make a perfect partner for chilled apple slices.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian and gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® Cannellini Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- Blend cannellini beans with ½ cup of water in food processor till smooth 30 seconds -1 minute.
- Add 8 ounces of softened cream cheese, vanilla and brown sugar to the bean mixture in the food processor and continue to blend until smooth dip consistency about 1 minute.
- Serve chilled with apple slices.