Our Garbanzo Beans add a hearty texture to this classic soup with chicken, vegetables and rice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp ground thyme
- 1/4 tsp white or black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours on low.