Made with hearty stock and savory seasonings, BUSH’S® Southern Style White Beans® add some extra charm to this classic pot pie recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 2 cans (15.3 ounces) BUSH'S® Southern Style White Beans®
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- ½ cup of onion, diced
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together beans, chicken, onion, soup, and vegetables till combined.
- Spoon vegetable mixture to the bottom of a 9”x 13” sprayed pan.
- Unroll the crescent dough over the top of the vegetables mixture. Do not separate.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.