A hearty dip with Chili Beans that is perfect for Gameday parties or tailgates! Choose Mild or Medium Chili Beans to give it just the right spice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4 cups
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Mild or Medium Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 pkg (8 oz) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh chunky salsa (from the deli)
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- Baked, low carb tortilla chips
- Combine softened cream cheese with salsa and spread in bottom of 9-inch microwaveable pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon chili beans evenly over shredded cheese. Top with remaining cheese and green onions.
- Cover and vent with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes on medium high power, rotate dish and repeat.
- Remove wrap and microwave on high for 1 minute more or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly and serve with tortilla chips.