Created for BUSH'S® Beans by Liz Weiss, registered dietitian, co-founder of the family-friendly food blog, Meal Makeover Moms' Kitchen at MealMakeoverMoms.com/kitchen, Kiwi magazine freelance writer and mom.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian and gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp honey mustard
- 4 thinly sliced green onions (white and light green parts only)
- 1 peeled, seeded and diced medium cucumber
- 1 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, canola oil, honey and honey mustard until well combined.
- Gently stir in the green onions, beans, cucumber and grapes until well coated with the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in the refrigerator and serve chilled.