The nutty, hearty flavor of BUSH'S® Cannellini Beans perfectly complements the chicken and creamy mushroom sauce. Serve over pasta for a delicious dinner with Italian flair.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® Cannellini or Great Northern Beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (3.5 oz) sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (10.75 oz) mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- White or black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breast pieces; brown slightly. Stir in mushrooms; cook 2 minutes. Transfer mixture to a plate.
- Add soup, broth, milk, garlic powder and beans to skillet; simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and season with pepper to taste.
- Return mushrooms, chicken (and any juices) to the skillet. Cook 15 minutes.
- Serve topped with cheese.