An addicting crunchy, cheesy snack that is great for parties or as an after school snack. BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans are baked with olive oil and rosemary, then mixed with cheese.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian and gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 2 cans (15 oz) BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 Tbsp freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rinse the beans in a colander, drain and dry well with a paper towel.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper to the beans and toss evenly to coat.
- Spread beans in an even layer on the baking sheet and place in preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes, until crunchy, stirring and shaking the pan midway through baking.
- Sprinkle the rosemary evenly over the beans, and continue to cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until beans are crunchy. Some will be slightly soft in the center. Remove the pan from the oven and transfer the beans to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the beans, and stir to evenly distribute the cheese.