The bold flavor of our Bourbon & Brown Sugar Grillin' Beans® pairs well with these chicken breasts, grilled and basted with a sweet orange-mustard glaze.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (22 oz) BUSH'S® Bourbon and Brown Sugar Grillin’ Beans®
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 teaspoons orange juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 4 each skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In small bowl, combine sugar, mustard, orange juice, olive oil and paprika. Stir well to combine into glaze.
- Using basting brush, coat chicken evenly with glaze. Set extra glaze aside.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium-high heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place chicken on grill. Cook 10 minutes on each side (or until internal temperature is at least 165 degrees F), occasionally basting with additional glaze.
- Using tongs, remove chicken from grill and place on platter. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with BUSH'S® Bourbon and Brown Sugar Grillin' Beans.