A rub of brown sugar and cayenne pepper brings a kick to thick-cut chops. Serve with our Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans® for a delicious meal that perfectly blends sweet with savory.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (22 oz) BUSH'S® Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans®
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 4 (6 oz each) bone-in pork chops, at least 1-inch thick
- 4 Tbsp canola oil
- For Rub: In medium bowl mix together brown sugar, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- For Pork Chops: With basting brush, lightly coat both sides of chops with oil, then evenly coat with rub.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium-low heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place chops on grill and cook 10 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F
- Remove chops from grill and place on serving platter
- Serve with BUSH'S Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans.