Looking for a new take on potato salad? Start with your grill. This delicious medley of grilled potatoes and onions, mixed with BUSH'S® Cannellini or Great Northern Beans and a lemon vinaigrette is easy to prepare and can be ready in about 35 minutes.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® Cannellini or Great Northern Beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large russet potato, thickly sliced
- 1 medium onion (red or white), peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, juiced or 3-4 drops of vinegar
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 12-inch x 12-inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil (for grill version)
- Directions for the grill: turn up edges of aluminum foil to form a tray, set aside. Heat grill to medium.
- Brush potato and onion slices with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Cook directly on grill, turning frequently until cooked thoroughly but not charred.
- Remove grilled vegetables to aluminum foil tray. Separate onion rings; toss with beans, mustard, remaining oil and lemon juice or vinegar.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep warm in foil tray until serving.