Top your grilled sweet potatoes with the heartiness of BUSH'S® Country Style Baked Beans, the smokiness of bacon and the sweetness of peaches for a unique cookout side.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH'S® Country Style Baked Beans
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 peaches, sliced and divided
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and pierce potato skin several times with a knife. Place potatoes on paper towels and microwave on high power for 10 minutes or until soft.*
- Cut 8, 12-inch squares of heavy duty aluminum foil. Slice potatoes in half and scoop out small portion of potato to make a narrow boat, reserving the scooped out potato. Place one potato half on each foil square.
- Mix baked beans, peaches, onion, bacon and reserved sweet potato into a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Place mixture in potatoes.
- Bring up top and bottom edges of foil, leaving a little space for steam expansion during cooking. Seal potatoes in foil and place on the grill. Cook 20 minutes over indirect heat, or until warmed throughout.