BUSH’S® Kidney Chili Beans meet turkey and quinoa chili in this robust offering. Bell peppers, tomatoes, and corn round out the recipe for a mealtime treat that’s sure to please!
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- PAM® Original Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup white quinoa, uncooked
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH'S® Kidney Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes, undrained (or try Hunt’s® Organic)
- 1 can (15 ounces) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce (or try Hunt’s® Organic)
- ½ cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) reduced sodium chili seasoning mix
- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled, diced
- ⅓ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add turkey, onion and pepper; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broth and quinoa. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender.
- Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn and seasoning mix; simmer uncovered 15 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Top each serving evenly with avocado and cheese.