Recipe from Johnsonville® in partnership with BUSH’S® Beans
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Sweet Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Hot Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cans (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cans (16 ounces) BUSH'S® Pinto Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH'S® Kidney Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste (for thicker chili)
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (for added flavor and heat)
- shredded cheese
- In large sauce pan, brown sausage; drain.
- Add onion, cook for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, chili beans, tomato paste, and red pepper flakes; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve; sprinkle with cheese or favorite topping.