A blend of garlic and thyme accents a tasty trio of beans (Pinto, Kidney and Black Beans) for a delicious side dish. Serve it with grilled chicken for a quick and delicious meal.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian and gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Pinto Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small celery stalk, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped canned whole tomatoes
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in medium saute pan. Add onions, celery and carrots. Cook over medium heat until tender, adding garlic during last two minutes.
- Add beans, tomatoes, thyme, and wine. Salt and pepper to taste.