Steak is always a good idea. But steak that’s baked into a big ol’ dip of deliciousness with beans, cream cheese, and chilies is nothing short of brilliant.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound fajita or stir fry steak strips, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (21.5 ounces) BUSH'S® Honey Chipotle Grillin’ Beans®
- 1 can (4.5 ounces) green chilies, diced
- 1 cup Mexican or Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steak and cook for 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- In bottom of 8’x8’ pan or deep pie dish, spread cream cheese
- Pour and spread BUSH’S® Honey Chipotle Grillin’ Beans® over cream cheese and spread green chilies over bean layer.
- Layer steak pieces on top of the green chili layer; top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees F uncovered for 30 minutes or until cheese melts and dip is warm.
Serve with tortilla chips, carrots or celery, as desired.
The nutrition analysis is for the dip only and does not include any of the “optional” items