Get seven layers of flavor in half as many steps. Prep this party favorite in just 10 minutes, starting with a can of BUSH’S® Barbecue Baked Beans
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 9
- 2 cups finely chopped lettuce
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH’S® Barbecue Baked Beans
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 5 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- Bagel chips or tortilla chips for dipping
- In an 8 to 9-inch shallow pie plate, layer lettuce, beans, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Combine sour cream and salad dressing. Spoon over cheese.
- Sprinkle with bacon and green onion.
- Serve immediately or store covered in refrigerator up to 2 hours. Serve with bagel chips or tortilla chips. Note: Recipe can be doubled. Arrange in 13 x 9-inch shallow baking dish.