Enjoy this hearty, flavorful stew on a cold winter's night. Loaded with beef, bacon, diced vegetables and plump BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, it's sure to satisfy.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs beef shoulder, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried, crushed rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup beef broth or red wine
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown thoroughly with bacon and rosemary. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add onion; sauté until lightly caramelized.
- Place beef mixture, carrot and tomatoes in slow cooker. Top with beans and beef broth or red wine.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours on low.