A delicious appetizer you can make in under 30 minutes. BUSH'S® Maple & Cured Bacon Baked Beans give it a sweet and smoky flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH'S® Maple & Cured Bacon Baked Beans
- 1 pkg (13 oz) miniature smoked sausage links (approximately 30 sausages)
- 5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place sausages and beans in medium saucepan
- Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat
- Meanwhile, using 3-4 inch round biscuit or cookie cutter, cut each tortilla into 8 small rounds. Using slotted spoon, place 1 sausage in each tortilla and top with 1 tablespoon beans. Add cheese, if desired
- Fold like a taco and secure top (through tortilla and sausage) with toothpick. Serve!(Remove toothpick before eating.)
- TIP: Cut remaining tortilla scraps into strips, spray with cooking spray and bake 6-8 minutes in 350°F oven
- Use to top bowls of tortilla soup or chili.