We've already prepared the Pinto and Great Northern Beans, so all you need to do is add a few ingredients and you've got a delicious salad you can enjoy as a light summer snack or as a terrific side dish.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian and gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Mixed Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, combine mixed beans, celery, olives, onion, salad dressing, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Add eggs; stir gently. Chill before serving.