This tasty salad is not only organic—it’s easy! Just mix and refrigerate.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (plus overnight for chilling)
- Total Time: 15 minutes (plus overnight for chilling)
- Servings: 4 to 6
- For Bean Salad:
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH'S® Organic Dark Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH'S® Organic Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar (4 ounces) pimentos with liquid
- 1 cup onion, diced
- ½ cup green pepper, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For Dressing:
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl, combine ingredients for bean salad.
- In small bowl, combine ingredients for dressing.
- Add dressing to bean salad, stir.
- Refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally.