This stick-to-your-ribs chili will satisfy even your hungriest eater. Made with both our Chili Beans and Kidney Beans, it's a flavorful chili that can be ready in under an hour.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 lbs pulled pork (regular or barbecue)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and dried seasonings. Cook 5 minutes; stir often.
- Stir in tomatoes and pulled pork. Add chicken stock, hot sauce and beans. Bring to simmer. Cook 20-25 minutes.
- Serve topped with sour cream, cilantro and cheese.