This easy-to-make casserole layers ground turkey and BUSH'S® Reduced Sodium Kidney Beans with cheese and tortillas.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Reduced Sodium Kidney Beans
- Cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground turkey (about 93% lean)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 3 (8-inch) whole grain flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and salt, sauté for 5-6 minutes. Add chili powder and beans; cook for 5 additional minutes.
- Place 1 tortilla in bottom of prepared pie plate.
- Top with half turkey mixture and ⅓ of cheese.
- Repeat steps to make another layer, top last tortilla with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve.