Just toss the ingredients of this easy salad together for the perfect portable lunch or midday snack.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (plus 2 hours or overnight for chilling)
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Servings: approximately 4
- 1 can (14.75 ounces) pink salmon, skin and bones removed
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH'S® Organic Dark Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- ⅓ cup capers, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup red onion, diced
- ½ each lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In large bowl, combine salmon, BUSH’S® Organic Kidney Beans, capers, tomatoes, onion, lemon juice and dill. Set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil and vinegar until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add dressing to salad and toss gently.
- Chill 2 hours or overnight before serving.