This southwest-inspired stew is chock full of plump BUSH'S® Black Beans, tender corn and hearty potatoes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 2 cans (15 oz) BUSH'S® Black Beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces, or whole skinless chicken legs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, undrained
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; brown slightly.
- Combine chicken (with pan juices), onion, broth, tomato sauce, cayenne, corn, potatoes and red pepper in slow cooker. Top with beans.
- Cover and cook 3-4 hours on low.