These baked pinto beans are a perfect side.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Pinto Beans
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 packet instant beef flavored broth, mixed per manufacturer's directions
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in well-greased small baking dish. Cover. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees F. This is delicious with baked ham or meat loaf.