Chunks of chicken and BUSH'S® Pinto Beans in a rich enchilada sauce make this an easy dinner your family will love.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Pinto Beans, drained
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) enchilada sauce
- 4 (8-inch) tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breast pieces; brown slightly. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
- Place half the beans in a medium bowl, mash gently with a potato masher or the back of a fork. Stir in remaining whole beans.
- Add beans and half the enchilada sauce to skillet. Simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Divide mixture evenly onto tortillas. Roll up filled tortillas; return to pan. Pour remaining sauce over rolled tortillas and sprinkle with cheese, cilantro and lime juice.
- Cook, covered, over low heat for 10 minutes.