Full of flavor, this soup takes only 20 minutes to make. BUSH'S® Dark Red Kidney Beans, corn and salsa add Southwestern flair.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Dark Red Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained*
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (11 oz) niblets corn, drained
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Combine beans, tomato sauce, chicken broth, tomatoes, corn and salsa in large saucepan. Heat to a boil, stirring frequently. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Top with cheese and serve with tortilla chips.