This beefy taco soup, complete with our tender Pinto Beans and crisp corn, gets a zippy kick with diced green chiles and taco seasoning.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Pinto Beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can (15 oz) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 4 cups water
- 2 cans (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (4 oz) diced green chilies
- 2 pkg (1.4 oz) taco seasoning
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Brown beef and drain.
- Combine cooked beef and remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 4-6 hours on low.