When it comes to nachos, the Southwest makes ‘em best. Luckily, you can enjoy them no matter where you are on the map, thanks to this recipe featuring BUSH’S® Southwestern Style Pinto Beans.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 package (12 ounces) sauceless precooked pulled pork (optional)
- 2 cans (15.4 ounces) BUSH'S® Southwestern Style Pinto Beans, drained
- 1 head of iceburg lettuce, rinsed, dried and finely chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) yellow corn tortilla chips
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 container (8 ounces) white cheese dip
- Pickled jalapeño slices
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Follow package directions to reheat fully cooked pulled pork. Set aside.
- Heat or microwave beans according to can directions till warm.
- Mix beans and pork together in a large bowl.
- Chop lettuce and divide between four dinner plates. Layer desired amount of tortilla chips on top of lettuce.
- Layer pork and beans mixture on top of the tortilla chips.
- Top with red onion, diced tomatoes and white cheese sauce.
Add pickled jalapeno and cilantro for extra flavor.
Note: Pulled pork can be optional. Nutritional information includes pork.