Give your day a sunny start with this satisfying take on the breakfast sandwich, served open-faced. BUSH'S® Honey Sweet Baked Beans add a sweet and savory flavor.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH'S® Honey Sweet Baked Beans
- 3 tsp hot sauce
- 8 slices Canadian bacon
- 4 slices bread of choice
- 4 eggs large eggs
- Freshly ground pepper
- Mix beans and sauce in microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat and add bacon. Cook for 1 minute on each side until browned.
- Toast bread and arrange on 4 serving plates.
- Place 2 slices of bacon on each slice of toast. Top each with a portion of bean mixture, dividing beans evenly between 4 plates.
- Add butter to same skillet and carefully crack eggs into skillet, placing eggs next to each other. Once egg whites turn opaque, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 4-6 minutes.
- Using spatula, carefully remove each egg from skillet. Top each serving of toast with 1 egg.
- Serve immediately. Add optional toppings, if desired.