Bold & Spicy Baked Beans mixed with the mandarin oranges and Chinese 5-spice give this chicken dish a zesty kick.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH'S® Bold & Spicy Baked Beans
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp Chinese 5-spice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- Sprinkle Chinese 5-spice evenly over both sides of chicken breasts. In skillet, brown chicken on both sides in hot oil; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken. Bring mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is done.