Why buy hummus when you can make it so easily at home? This flavorful version starts with BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, and can be enjoyed in about 10 minutes.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 16
- 1 can (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2-3 each whole garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Place drained garbanzos with water in the Food processor for 30 seconds till blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend for one minute or until desired consistency.
- Serving Suggestions: Spread a layer of hummus on a sundried tomato and basil flour tortilla then top with slices of cucumber and 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese OR Spread a layer of hummus on a flour tortilla then top with washed spinach leaves
- Roll tortilla into a wrap or cut into pinwheels for a snack.