This quick, creamy dip with tomatoes, green chiles and BUSH'S® Great Northern Chili Beans will be a hit at parties or while watching the big game.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 mintues
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 7
- 2 cans (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® White Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 block (8 oz) plain cream cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) canned tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup white onions, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- salt to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Combine cream cheese and tomatoes in a microwavable bowl and place in for 1 minute.
- Add chili beans and onion.
- Heat mixture for 1-2 minutes in microwave or until heated evenly throughout.Salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips